Do you guys host your own dns?  If so, on your dns server there should be
zone files for every domain you manage.

Cavell McDermott
Domino Admin
APW Ltd. - Texas Campus
214-343-1400 - Main
214-355-2022 - Direct
214-341-9950 - Fax
http://www.apw.com

                    Dee Harrod

                    <dee_harrod@y        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    ahoo.com>            cc:

                                         Subject:     Audit Research - WHOIS?

                    01/28/2002

                    03:36 PM

I'm doing an audit on my corporate network. One of the
things I'm trying to get is a list of all domains
registered to the company. There are a lot of them.

The problem is that I'm finding it increasingly
difficult to track down that information. There are
numerous servers out there that will do whois checks
against a domain name. There are even a number that
will do it against a word, and bring up all the domain
names that match it. But I'd like to, say, query
against a registration ID, or an email address, etc.
That way I could find all domains registered by our
registeration address.

Any suggestions on how I might better approach this?

-- Dee