I am being asked to setup a VPN arrangement for some of our staff to work
from home.
Our system is an NT domain behind a firewall and with a dmz.
I would like to know if there are any comparisons of products/technologies
to achieve such tasks as:
- connecting to exchange server
- connecting to SQL server
- mapping drives

I am a little confused as to the best way to deploy a solution- use PPTP out
of an NT server or use L2TP on W2K? and where to place the server- in the
dmz or within the LAN? If I employ NAT does that preclude me from one
method?
Any resources gratefully received.

___________________________
Jonathan Kimpson
i·teba
Phone: +44 (0)20-7841 3300
Fax: +44 (0)20-7841 3301
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.iteba.com
NOTICE - This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are
addressed. Contractual items and other documentation shall not be binding
unless confirmed in hard copy, duly signed by an authorised person. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us as soon as possible.
Thank you.