From: Mathieu Patenaude [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 8:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IDS for Pix Firewall

Do you know of a free or cheap IDS solution for the Cisco Pix Firewall.  I
don't want to buy their hardware IDS ($$$$).
I think that Syslog Server is not enough.  I need something that can
identify the attacks and that can send emails

Mathieu

P.S. What do you think of www1.dshield.org... is it a good source