From: Kartik Trivedi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: February 3, 2002 10:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: TACACS+ and RADIUS... Differences in security and kind of
working?

Hi guys,

A sort of ameture Question.

I share my DSL connection with my roomie using a Netgear RT314 Gateway
router. I have forgotten the password with which I configured the router.
(actually their is no configuration atall....the 1st time i started sharing
DSL, it asked me my ISP username / passwd stuff...)

Now to enable any options like Port forwarding , etc....I need to access the
router. When i point my browser to the IP address (192.168.0.1) of the
router, it asks me for a username/passwd. Is their a way to recover this
information.

Is their like a network password cracker which can help? I use RH 7.2 & Win
2k so any tools running on any OS will do.

Thanks in advance
Kartik