We have setup a group policy for workstations that have generic IDs that prevents them
from doing many functions, one of which is installing/removing applications.  We also
block *.msi, run.exe, setup.exe, and install.exe from being executed.  These systems
are running Windows 2000 Professional and are part of the Active Directory domain.
The policy is setup on the OUs that contain the generic IDs.

I am trying to find a work-around that will enable an administrator to install an
application (Oracle) while still logged in under the generic ID.  Oracle appears to be
profile specific.  While an administrator can log in as herself/himself, install an
application, log out, and then back in as the generic ID so the application can be
run, Oracle and several other programs do not allow this.  We use SMS to push some
applications down and for self repair, but it cannot run if the ID is locked from
installing applications.

Can anyone assist me with this?

Thank you!