Ok I need some help.  Has anyone seen the SirCam virus used in a targeted attack?  It
started attacking my mail server on Saturday while I was out of town.  We have virus
scan capablities and all the attachments were cleaned but its a lot of junk coming
through.  This morning once I saw what was happening, I blocked the offending address
and domain.  It does not seem to be a typical virus infection as it was coming from
one address 3 or 4 times a minute and to a [EMAIL PROTECTED] e-mail address, not
one you would normally find in an address book.  Thanks for the help.

--
Safe-email.net - http://www.safe-email.net