Oh I forgot to mention, one more thing I'm worrying about. I believe it's not
possible to track the state of UDP connections, and since I run a caching DNS
 there will be some UDP traffic and I'm afraid my current rule set might drop
 those packets. Does anyone know how to allow this traffic with a default
 DROP policy? (This also goes for the NAT, with ICQ n stuff which I believe
 uses UDP as well). I just hope I'm totally wrong on this one and that the
 --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED will pick these up.

Kind regards,

Ferry van Steen