From: "Bejon Parsinia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Security-Basics (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 11:18 AM
Subject: Web Pilfering

Good day all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of online agencies (other than NetSol and
other domain registrants) where I can report someone's attempt to pilfer and
steal my domain name?  Someone has already suggested I go straight to the
FBI on this, but that seems a bit extreme to me.  Please let me know if you
feel I am wrong, or if you can suggest other adequate and resolute avenues
for this incident.

Just so you know what information I have on file, I have a web url that they
have used to recreate my hosting provider's "look and feel" with, the whois
information for the domain they used, e-mail header information including IP
addresses and domain names, 2 false change requests from our internet
registrant, and approximately 4 e-mails from the perpetrator of this event
attempting to lure us into supplying them with pertinent information.

Thank you greatly for any assistance you provide.

Sincerely,

Bejon Parsinia