Do you run a login script on the network?

If you do, you could do a test install of Morpheus on a system after taking a snapshot
with some sort of install tracker (Picture Taker or the freeware Inctrl 5) and write a
script to remove the changes to the system/registry that Morpheus makes. We do this
with Napster and a couple of others (we
also have a little message stating 'Unauthorized software found and removed from this
system').

Cheers,
Brad