If one where to find, say, 44 networks in one night while war driving, and
with net stumbler and windows, is able to jump on those networks using those
networks bandwidth free of charge, is there a way LEGALLY to tell these
people how bad the security is without getting shot.  I don't want to go to
jail, I don't want to be called a terrorist, I just want to tune these
people into a clue...?

I know WEP is weak, it was only supposed to be as "secure" as an unsecured
ethernet cable, but atleast it keeps casual drive by hacking at bay!