Hi all

I have a question regarding topology in a DMZ zone. How does you guys put
up a network with the following design?

(It is a customer to us and I want to implement the best solution)

Today they have three domains (One for their internal site, one for their
"external site" - the DMZ and one for their sister company.
(Sorry for my limited vocabulary and my spelling)

They have one NT domain for their internal (lets say that one is called
internal), they also have an NT4 domain called (lets say external, great
imagination huh.. ). Is it even recommended to have a separate domain for
the DMZ? I have heard from some guys that they prefer to put their NT
boxes as Stand Alone instead...

Any pros and cons for different topologies?

Yours sincerely

Michael Gegerfelt