Hey all -

This might be a bit off subject, but here goes.

To all the heavy readers out there... I have stumbled upon one of the
greatest books about cryptography and cryptographic analysis that I have
ever read.  Granted, I haven't read a lot on the subject, but it's still
a great read.  The book is entitled, simple enough, "The Code Book", by
Simon Singh.

Not to spoil it, the book talks about the many different techniques of
encryption, decryption, the general study of cryptography, cryptographic
analysis, brute-force, and just plain guessing.  If anyone is fairly new
to this subject, as I am, or just want a good read, I would highly
recommend it.

ISBN: 0-385-49531-5
Doubleday Publishing