From: Steve Mancini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 1. marec 2002 21:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Virus Scanner for Sendmail

I'm looking for recommendations from folks who are using a virus scanner
with sendmail. (yeah I know about the issues with sendmail - I did not
choose it - I have to just work with it) So while I can agree with
suggestions to move to another mailer, that is not an option at this
point.

So if anyone has good/bad feedback about virus scanners for a mail
server running sendmail, I'd like to hear from you.