The document also known as BS7799 is not available free on the web.
Excerpts, reviews, and commentaries are available at various sites on the
web. We ended up having to pay for a copy from our national Standards
Association. The PDF file we got was permanently watermarked with our
company information on each page. Also the PDF states it is not to be
stored or shared on a computer network, they seem to want you to spend
hundreds of dollars to receive a PDF that you print out ONE copy and then
delete the source! Strange people!

Regards,

Stavros

                    "How ya Doin"

                    <kelekelr@hot        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    mail.com>            cc:

                                         Subject:     ISO 17799

                    03/06/2002

                    09:59 AM

Does anyone know of a link on the International Organization for
Standardization (ISO) 17799 document, where it is posted for free? I could
not find one.. I would appreciate the info if you know where it can be
found, if it is freely available.

Thanks.

  • ... ASBB11
    • ... J. Reilink
    • ... Massimo Ciscato
    • ... How ya Doin
      • ... Kanikkannanl PN-149709 Dept-corp Audit Div Desg-Asst.Manager 1/421037 Ph-43983/45283
      • ... Larry Lauer
      • ... Maxime Rapaille
      • ... Alessandro Bottonelli
    • ... Steve . Kirby