Question for the list...
        I am in the process of developing concise documentation of all
servers and services on our network in accordance with our developing
security policy.  I have a good idea about what should be included in
the documentation, I'm just not sure if anyone has ever come up with
a "basic template" for this type of documentation.  So, my question
is just that.  Does anyone know where I can find
recommendations/templates/suggestions on formatting documentation for
servers in a concise and easily managed way?

Thanks
Phil

Philip Frigm, Jr.
Systems Administrator