Hi, Jorge, I'm from Argentina too, but I live in Paraguay. I use
SquirrelMail, that is very similar to Hotmail. If you wish another
Webmail, you can probe IMP too.

IMP is running at mail.ungs.edu.ar and SquirrelMail is running at
www.lanoche.com.py/webmail, but is't complete for the moment. I'm working
in a signup CGI to SquirrelMail and a change password plugin. Very
functional in servers with qmail+vchkpw+vpopmail.

These plugins are distributed under GNU license.