From: Enquiries [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: dinsdag 26 maart 2002 23:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mcafee questions

Has anyone in the group had the followign happen and if so how did you
manage to fix it.

I've found that over the last two-three weeks when I have used the
mcafee antivirus programme that one day it says checked 49,000 files
then a few days later 41,000 files and then it goes up then down today
it said 37,450 files.  The only thing is that I have not added nor taken
away a lot of files, just a few new jpgs for my website for the new
stuff we have on - about 30 new files.  Can anyone suggest anythign?

Merci en avance.

Thaque