On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 12:12:55PM -0400, Bednar, John wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knew of any wireless sniffers, that I could
> use to examine the wireless segment of my network?  the sniffer that
> I have now will not work with my linksys and cisco cards?

You _really_ need to provide some information about your platform of choice;
the answers are going to vary by hardware, OS, and system configuration
details.

For instance, I use Linux and I do not use X; given those constraints, I
really really like Kismet --- and it does support my Aironet (==Cisco) card
just fine.

-Bennett