Hello,

I was wondering if this is possible.

Here is my topology

                          ----------------------
                                     nated
nated      public IP  --                        --
------------------  private ip  ---------------------- private
IP    -------------------               |         Internet      |
router  |-------------- |                         |
------------------      |           ---------------------
-------------------                --                     --

-------------------
------------------      |
|web services|-------

My first question is, is this possible, I have only one public address, and
I am running a linux firewall (via IPTABLES), and using nat to hide my
internal network, and then I have another firewall inside my network, and I
want to run nat on that again, but this time both of the addresses will be
private.  And then run my web server and ftp server inside that
network.  So my question is can I run nat on the IP which is already being
nated by outside firewall.

Thanks for help in advance

Tsingh