From: Sumit Dhar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 7:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Books on Math Behind Crypto.

Hello Everyone,

To get a good understanding of Crypto a thorough understanding of the
Mathematical Concepts behind it would be necessary.

Are there any good documents/books (preferably online) that people here
would like to recommend for this. I am not looking for books on Crypto,
but specifically books on Mathematics which might have the required
information.

Cheers and Regards,
Sumit Dhar [ http://dhar.homelinux.com/dhar/ ]
Manager, Research and Product Development,
SLMsoft.com