From: Clm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 2:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Trend Micro Interscan 3

        Hi everybody,

  I'd like to install a software for anti-spamming and mail virus check. Someone told
me to put Trend Micro Interscan 3. I've got Nestcape 3.51 as a mails server.
  I'd like to know if this software is "vulnerability free" (I doubt), there good
point and weak points.

        Thanxs for future answers

 PS: sorry for my frenchee english ;o)