Can you string your soulutions together in a scheduler / taskmanager
call[s].

/don

On 29 May 2002 at 21:23, Stephen G. Smith wrote:

> Hello everyone!!
>
> I am in search of software that will do the following..
>
> Automatically compress and encrypt data from hard drive to a CDRW
> on a regular schedule without ANY user intervention...
>
> Win2k Pro OS
>
> I have searched everywhere and have found solutions that will do
> everything but the automation..
>
> Thanks in advance!!!

Donald Voss                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Senior Programmer Analyst
Geography and Planning Department, ES218
The University at Albany, SUNY
1400 Washington Ave.
Albany, NY, 12222

"Show me a man who enjoyed his school days
 and I will show you a bully and a bore"