From: Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: vrijdag 7 juni 2002 17:23
To: Ferry van Steen
Subject: RE: Securing the continuity of the company

All you really want is the data dont you? why on earth would you restore
someone elses system and applications? They could be bugged and or not
administered correctly and then you have that whole can of worms to
address.
I would recommend you have at least the core of their system (servers)
ready
to go in the event you have to snapshot a business up and running at a
moments notice, I have done what you are attempting to do before twice,
and
in the end all we really cared about was the data, the apps and the rest
is
better built from another source. This way the server is built the
correct
way and will most likely give you much le$$ problems?
hope this helps

Matt