From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:security-basics-return-12256-jfowler=westrope.com@securityfocus.
com]On Behalf Of Choman
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 12:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: User specific ssh and sftp-server

Hey all, I've been poking around sshd and sftp-server man pages, but I
can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Basically, I would like to limit
ssh access to only 1 user on my machine (choman), and sftp access to
another user on my machine (choftp). However, choftp is running /bin/false
as a shell, and I would like to keep it like that. choman is a normal
user, but I'm pretty much setting choftp as an ftp only user. Thanks for
any help!

Like the man said, reading man pages is a skill.