For some reason, my response never made it to the list.  I said some cute and witty
things about never getting the chance to zing Jay Dyson again and then replied that I
thought this was a security basics list, not a web search basics list.  I understand
that everyone on here may not be up to snuff in the security world, but I figured that
basics didn't mean that they didn't know how to use Yahoo.  So, I don't think the
basic part of the list means quite the basic that you are referring to here.

All that aside though, I can guarantee you that Mr. Dyson is capable of it.  He
replied later that it wasn't there when he checked, but trust me, he is not a newbie.
:)

JayW

>>> "Meritt James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/24/02 08:37AM >>>
BINGO!  "security-basics" list.  If this was an advanced list, wouldn't
say "basics".  Newbies gotta start someplace!

Jim

Jim

--
James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA