From: Jason Lewis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 1:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to encrypt all network traffic

I have been looking for a way to encrypt all my local IP network
traffic.
Does anyone know of software that will do this?

A VPN isn't practical, I am directly connecting to the other machines
and
I don't want to have more IP's involved.

IPSec is probably the solution, but I am looking for something cross
platform and and easy for the end user to configure.  Maybe even an app
easily configure IPSec would be good.

PGPNet can do this, but it has been dropped by mcafee. Is there anything
similar?

I can't find any apps that address encrypting network traffic.  Is the
only real solution hardware?

jas