Hi all,

I'm pretty new to security and I've been asked to set up a secure connection
to an Oracle system for remote access.  Is SSH an option for this, and if so
can anyone give some basic advise on how to go about it?

Many thanks in advance....

DB

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s)
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or
the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error please notify us by e-mail or telephone ((+44) 01623
427162) and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it. This communication
is from The Coal Authority whose principal address is at 200 Lichfield Lane,
Berry Hill, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 4RG, England.