A better one at sysinternals (freeware) :
Info:
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/tcpview.shtml

Screenshot:
http://www.sysinternals.com/images/screenshots/tcpvshot.gif

Download:
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/tcpview.zip

Quoting them:

"TCPView is a Windows program that will show you detailed listings of all
TCP and UDP endpoints on your system, including the remote address and state
of TCP connections. TCPView provides a conveniently presented subset of the
Netstat program that ships with Windows.

TCPView works on Windows NT/2000/XP and Windows 98/Me. You can use TCPView
on Windows 95 if you get the Windows 95 Winsock 2 (
http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/wuadmintools/s_wunetwo
rkingtools/w95sockets2/default.asp?site=95 ) Update from Microsoft."