You can also set up SSL for IPSec authentication. So now
they have tons to crack. >8D

Now question is how do you set up lets say a Windows
client for VPN over 802.11x with WEP? Especially for
initial authentication of the system.

Would you have them log in locally then use an IPSec
client for VPN to login to the domain?

I'm thinking of implementing this at home so that I can
put it on my resume. Also it is good practice for PKI,
VPN/IPSec, and SSL.