That's Nimda. If you are remotely current on patches, then you aren't
vulnerable.

>From the log you posted it looks like you aren't vulnerable. If you had
been, then they wouldn't have all been 403/404's (anyone know about the
500's that showed up, though?) and the unicode characters would have been
logged as '/' instead of %5c, etc..

Here's a page on nimda, with a web server log excerpt that should look
familiar.

http://www.ntsecrets.com/info/nimda.htm