From: Machtolff, Andrew J [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:59 AM
To: 'Ross Nelson'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: NT 4 Server User Policies

As far as I know, you just have to name the file  ntconfig.pol  and put it
in the NETLOGON directory.  The workstations on the domain look for that
file there, and will apply any applicable policies to them selves / their
users.

Note:  All of your policies should be located in that one file.  i.e. if you
have a policy for Marketing and policy for Accounting, both group policies
should be visible when you open  ntconfig.pol  in PolicyEditor.