NOPE, sorry, but, most stores do not allow the return of software, where in
your example, i have already purchased the software, and agreed to the terms
and conditions on the back of that receipt you metnioned, (which, of course,
i only get the receipt AFTER i complete the transaction, at which point in
my opinion, that contract was imposed on me, but thats beside this point)
then got home, then opened the software, where it says, """If
> >you do not agree with this license, click EXIT below and return the
> >software".
at this point my option of opting out, has already been denied, since i
cannot return the software to the place of purchase. i'm stuck with it, and
since i cannot return the software, and was FORCED to keep it, that must in
turn mean that i have agreed to the conditions of the contract, which i did
not, or rather was forced to agree by not having the option available to me
to return the software.

on your note #3 of Contractual Capacity, that would imply that when any
software is purchased by a minor there is no contract, since a minor cannot
legally enter into ANY contract by law, so as far as THAT law is concerned
it simply means to me, that anyone under the age of 18 can legally have a
software piracy operation, sonce of cpourse, they never agreed to that
contract, or better yet, they can buy the software at whatver store, tehn
GIVE the software to me, which of course, I am not bound to any of the
original conditions, and the original intent of the contract was to the
buyer in this case. hmm, see where i'm going here, it seems to me, some of
those laws need to be reviewed/rewritten.

Don