What do you mean?

If that machine is a firewall and is running Squid and you do not want
people to access internet, but only using Squid, then:
1- create squid rules to allow only the ip you want from the inside to
the outside.
2- using ipchains/iptables or some other port blocking software,
restrict connections to outside ports 80/8080 (http), 21 (ftp), 23
(telnet), etc.
3- If you are using Linux, there is an excellent program called webmin,
that will allow you to administer your box, squid and your firewall,
webmin also has a module por ipchains/iptables were you can block almost
all kinds of traffic that meets certain conditions.

Erick A. Perez H.