Mario,

I assume you are thinking of implementing IPsec between the sites
in order to secure all of that traffic... if I am mistaken, this
answer may not be exactly what you are looking for.

SHA1 is a hashing algorithm, not an encryption algorithm.
It is used within an IPsec conversation (with AH or ESP enabled)
to "sign" all or part of the contents of the packet, by creating a
one-way hash of it.  It is believed to be a more robust alternative
to MD5 (SHA1 uses a 160bit hash, MD5 uses a 128bit hash), but both
are widely used.

You would choose the hashing algorithm in addition to the encryption
algorithm (3DES or DES in the case of IPsec - 3DES being the better
choice unless you are restricted by throughput requirements, hardware
limitations, or regulatory issues such as export restrictions on strong
encryption).

Hope that helps.

--
Ken Fischer, CCNA  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP Fingerprint: 9523 54B6 D67B BBFB 53B3  2F3B 7E81 0891 C495 CB50