> Hello, can someone please tell me what network
blackjack
> is?  My friend is running it on his computer...

Something tells me that there is some critical
information missing here.  First off, how does he know
it's running?  Let me guess...you portscanned it from
the outside, and found a port open.  Looking up the
port number, you found that it's "assigned" to network
blackjack...right?

Have your friend run a process-to-port mapper on his
system.  For NT/2K, try fport.exe from FoundStone.
For XP, use 'netstat -ano'.  For Win9x/ME, use TDIMon
from SysInternals.com.  For Linux/*nix, use fuser or
lsof.