From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 1:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Outgoing Connections and NAT

Hi,

I'm currently connected to the internet via a cable modem which is in turn
connected to one of two NIC's in a PC, the other NIC being connected to a
hub. I am running NT and comtun 4.0 for NAT.

The question I have is when I am accessing the internet no connection is
shown on the pc running the NAT software. For example Vision (TCP/IP Port
Mapper) will show the local ports and the path to the program etc but the
remote address is always empty. When using TCPView no connections to any
remote IP address are shown and the same when using netstat.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Cheers