Fport (cmd line) or Vision (gui) from Foundstone will do that :

http://www.foundstone.com/knowledge/intrusion_detection.html

- Ben

Comments are my own.... not those of my employer.

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           R Pradeep       |
|         |           Chandran        |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
|         |                           |
|         |           25/09/2002 02:24|
|         |           PM              |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->

  |        To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                           |
  |        cc:
                                           |
  |        Subject: Ports->Process on Win NT/2k

Hi All,
 Is there any utility which provides information on the owner(?)
of a socket on Win NT/2k? What I want, is to find out which process has
opened a socket on the machine. For example, if netstat shows that a
process is listening on port 80, I should be able to use this utility
and find out what that process is.
Hve a nice day,
Pradeep
--
Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which
does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children.