On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 22:54, Jason Brvenik wrote:
> Love the comment and I think there is a ton of potential with the
> HalfLife concept.
>
> Imagine being able to interactively respond to attackers in a game,
> shutting them down by playing the game ;-)
> Sounds like a research project for the university world if you ask me.
> Just needs time and imagination.

Something very much like this has already been done for processes...

"Doom as a tool for system administration."
http://www.cs.unm.edu/~dlchao/flake/doom/

If only my employer would see the inherent wisdom of this tool.  =)

--
Jason Kohles                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Engineer                 Red Hat Professional Consulting