I would not open up netbios through a firewall...perhaps another option is
to run a https server on the windows box (like apache) and then open up
your firewall port to that machine...that way you can access your
music on a internal windows machine using encryption, authentiction (w/
htaccess) and logging.

Making your printer accessible is another story...and another problem :)

Thoughts?

-scm

EF:Eric Friedrich