Shell scripting for custom pattern searching in syslog messages and alerting via
mail/web etc, would do the job.
But I'd like you to check Lire from www.logreport.org
Basically it is a log analyser for various log formats and all, including PIX.
I hope it is of some help to you :)

Regards
--------
Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

Head of GemSEC / Chief Technology Officer
Gem Internet Services (Pvt) Ltd.
web: www.gem.net.pk
Key Id: 0x784B0202
Key Fingerprint: 6F8C EDCF 6C6E 06A5 48D7 6A20 C592 484B
784B 0202

--- "Ben Corman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I recently brought up a PIX firewall and have all the logs directed to a
>Linux syslog server. I'm hoping you all can direct me towards a good log
>watcher / parser that will alert me to suspicious activity.
>
>TIA
>
>-Ben Corman

[ATTITUDEX.COM]
http://www.attitudex.com/

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [EMAIL PROTECTED] w/No Ads, 6MB,
POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag