I'm going through a somewhat overwhelming evaluation for a SIM solution for
our company.  We have several UNIX (AIX) servers, 35+ NT/2000 servers, SNORT
IDS, possible commercial IDS in the future, Command anti-virus,
CheckpointFW, CISCO basic router IDS, Cisco VPN concentrator, 8 cisco
routers and 10 cisco switches.  NetForensics looks pretty strong but all of
them have a pretty hefty price tag.  I'm looking for any of you out there
who could recommend solutions based on your experience.  I will need to
provide management with reports of incidents and activity(justify my job and
other security expenditures).  I'm looking for something that makes managing
all of these sets of information somewhat less daunting and that is somewhat
intuitive to use.

Thanks