Hi,

Good points about the Cisco 3000 VPN Concentrator.  One thing that bears
mentioning about the *firewall* is that the VPN3K does basic NAT/Port
Filtering.  Hardly, imho, a *robust* firewall solution...but it's all
about risk vs. hassle/headaches.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_qanda_item09186a0080094cf4.shtml#Q14

My two pesos :)

-scm