Well I guess I should have been more clear as to how I was considering using webmin. 2
weeks ago I put up the website www.rootwars.org

I now host linux/unix based rootwars. 4 man teams of players ssh into a Linux gateway
with a user account, and from there ssh into Unix/Linux boxes on my internal network.
Each team is given root access on their team computer which is usually a default
install of Linux or Unix with the honeynet bash patch on it to allow for command
logging.

Teams are given 1 hour to get all required services running, and patch there system.
After the hour is up each team attempts to gain root access on the other team's box.
Currently the games 2 teams compete at once.

I'd like to expand the games to allow for more teams. Possibly implement some sort of
a flag system. Flag meaning digitally signed file for each team in the root directory
for each team. If your team's flag is found on another team's computer in the root
directory that would count for points toward your team. This is why I was considering
using the webmin software. I was wondering if I could schedule it to scan several
systems, and certain intervals and look for each team's file in the root directory.

Joe McCray
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent via hardestworkingmanonline.com