Whenever the switch receives a packet for which it doesn't find the destination mac
address in its "forwarding database", it sends that packet to all Ports in that VLAN.
These are known as "unknown unicast" messages. You probably are seeing those packets.

One way to block this is to have the ports configured to block these packets by using
"port block unicast" however I don't think this would work out well in most scenarios.

I would suggest moving all your "Secure Machines" into a different VLAN and then use a
Router (or RSM) to route between VLANS.

Regards \\ Naman