i believe you are asking if it is possible to hijack a TCP session.  is
this correct?  absolutely it is possible, it is just a matter of spoofing
the mechanics for maintaining the session, the syn/ack numbers.

<rant>
let it be a lesson to you.  using a non security feature to provide you
with security is a very bad idea.  the sesion integrity feature of tcp was
never meant as a security measure, don't use it as such.
</rant>