I would second this.  Also, if you use qmail or something similar to
perform mail delivery, you can do a couple of other cool things:

1) You can create a delivery script that will pass all incoming
messages through SpamAssassin and bounce messages tagged as spam
instead of just filing them away.  This is what I do, I recieve
/no/ spam right now, and I've had, I believe, one reported false
positive (a forward to a bunch of people in HTML format from a Hotmail
account.)

2) Users can easily create multiple mailboxes for themselves, which
they can give out to different people.  That way when you get spam
on one of those addresses, you know who gave it out and you can just
turn off that address.

                                        - neal

--
A faith; this is a necessity for man. Woe to him who believes nothing.
                                                --Victor Hugo