From: Jebb Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 12:43 PM
To: Carere, Courtney
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Adware, spyware, and trojans

Courtney,

One program I am aware of to remove adware and spyware is ad-aware by
lavasoft http://www.lavasoftusa.com.   Has any body used this?

Jebb

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 16:48, Carere, Courtney wrote:
  Jebb Stewart
  NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory
  GPS-IPW Project -- <http://www.gpsmet.noaa.gov/>

  303-497-6832 (Voice)         NOAA, R/FS3
  303-497-6014 (Fax)           325 Broadway
  720-272-2541 (Cell/Page)     Boulder, CO  80305-3328