Quoting Don Sauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Google would be a better friend if you read the question- Dave. The
> correct answer is Fport from foundstone. Unlike Linux windows doesn't
> match ports to pids until >Net server comes out so on NT 4 and windows
> 2000 you need a utility.

Windows XP has this capability and has done since it was released..

C:\> netstat -ano

C:\> tasklist /svc -fi "pid eq <pid goes here>"

But seen as though we are mostly talking about NT/2000 fport [1] is the answer,
or Activeport [2] or fports gui-fied brother Vision [3].

[1] http://www.foundstone.com/knowledge/proddesc/fport.html
[2] http://www.webattack.com/get/activeports.shtml
[3] http://www.foundstone.com/knowledge/proddesc/vision.html