From: Benjamin Meade [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 8:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Web Log Analyzer

Hey all,

I'm looking for a (free) log analyser tool, for web, ftp logs, and was
wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I have googled
about, but I'm not having much joy. Needs to handle apache and IIS logs.
I'd prefer it if it could create a nice web page with pretty graphs, and
also handle squid logs, but this is not required.

Thanks,
Benjamin Meade
Systems Administrator
LanWest Pty Ltd