From: "Robert Sieber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
It doesn't make sense because 90 days is too long. A password should be
changed
at least after 30 days - if they are strong enough. A cracker has 90 days
to find out the correspondig password .....
If I tried that here, everyone would have sticky notes on their monitor, or if you crack down on that they'd get "clever" and hide it somewhere else like under their keyboard or something. How did you get around this problem? Or you have a very different definition of what a strong password is, my example of a strong password would be like this: X-ik]>_:72

Chris Berry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administrator
JM Associates